Alumni Event Study Association Stress12 May 2021
After your hard studies you’ll graduate…. And then? At this event we will bring students and alumni together to bridge the gap between graduating and their start in the labor market. Ever wonder how other people entered the labor market, or where your fellow alumni ended up? This is the chance to find out!
This event will take place on May 12th and will be hosted online from the Vrijhof Theatre on campus.
During the lectures of three alumni, we inform you with the newest insights and personal stories in various fields of study. We have invited Marlou Barink, Berry Gerrits and Marco Scheffer.
- Marlou Barink will give us the newest insights in HR and the 34 hours working week and the flexible employment at Centraal Beheer.
- Berry Gerrits will provide us with the “high tech, human touch” and talks about decentralized control systems and his experience as an entrepreneur.
- Marco Scheffer introduces servitization and how this way of organizing affects business models.
But there is more! Afterwards, we will continue with an interactive panel discussion where several statements will be argued together with the audience. The panel will discuss topics like work-life balance, the transition from student to professional, and career opportunities/expectations. We've found the following panel members:
- Gerhold Runneboom, former director solutions and business development.
- Sandra Bronsvoort, analytics consultant at ORTEC.
- Thijs Veldhuizen, product developer at Slimstock.
Not convinced yet? The chat is always open for your questions, so this is the ideal opportunity to get in contact with one of the speakers or discuss the topics with your fellow alumni. Ask all your questions and see how others did the process entering the labor market.
You can sign up via this link!